As part of a gynecological examination or anytime there is a complaint, a detailed medical history is taken down followed by a precise gynecological diagnosis and individual counseling about different therapy options. I take your needs into account, insofar as it is medically reasonable and responsible, and respond individually to your individual treatment needs. I am available to you, even for a second opinion.
In the case of complex gynecological diseases or suspected malignancies, I work closely with specialists/oncologists in the relevant condition.
My gynecological practice includes the following:
· Preventive examinations
· Diagnosing suspected cancer with a smear colposcopy and/or biopsy
· Diagnosing and treating lower abdomen pain, infection and bleeding disorders
· Diagnosing and treating fibroids, ovarian cysts and endometriosis
· Diagnosing and treating menstrual and other hormonal disorders (e.g. polycystic ovary syndrome, etc.)
· Menopausal problems, menopause
· Fertility/treating fertility difficulties
· Breast disease
· Gynecological ultrasound including Doppler screening
I perform all gynecological surgeries such as curettage, hysteroscopy, cervical conization, breast surgery, laparoscopy, uterine myomectomy, hysterectomy and others myself. In complex gynecological diseases or suspected malignancies, I surgically operate together with specialists/oncologists in the relevant condition.